Note :- www.mobiskribe.com will be officially changing the domain name to www.tastyeee.com All the users registered with www.mobiskribe.com will be shifted to www.tastyeee.com as on 19th December2018, 11 AM. Company name and all other information pertaining to www.mobiskribe.com shall remain as it is
Mobiskribe Technologies Private Limited and/or Tastyeee as its brand, (“We”) take privacy very seriously.
presented in a format that makes it easier for our guests to navigate,
read and understand contents of our website, www.tastyeee.com (“Website”).
We are dedicated to treating your personal information with care and respect.
We have accordingly developed this Policy to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
Note :- www.mobiskribe.com will be officially changing the domain name to www.tastyeee.com All the users registered with www.mobiskribe.com will be shifted to www.tastyeee.com as on 19th December2018, 11 AM. Company name and all other information pertaining to www.mobiskribe.com shall remain as it is.
We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profile Information : Information which you provide when you register for a Subscription Service, which may include some or all of the following: - Information about your personal identity such as gender, name, job title, address, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; - Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your lifestyle levels; and - Your contact details such as your address, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the likes.
- Payment and Account Information : Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage : Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information : Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information : Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information : Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs : Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information : Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
We will only disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. If we want to use it for any other purpose,
we will obtain your prior written consent. If you decline to submit personal information to us,
then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you. All the information provided by you to us is to an open,
public environment or forum that may be accessed by third parties. It is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such
information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public
environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of
competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party
may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information
in a public environment at your own risk.
RIGHT TO COLLECT
By accepting the Terms of Service you agree that we may collect and store your Personal Information as long as you use our Services subject to the limitations set out in this Policy.
We collect your Profile and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, bank information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide our Subscription Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our Website. We will only disclose this information as provided below. If in case of personal correspondence like emails or letters or feedbacks or complaints we store such information specific to you .We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- Determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service.
- Surveys: We may from time to time conduct voluntary surveys of visitors to the Website to obtain aggregate demographic information about them. Such information may be compiled and shared in the aggregate with advertisers and other third parties.
- We are associated to the payment gateway services of “PayUbiz” which is a highly secured platform. If you transact with us, we don’t save any of the bank account details. All such details shall be saved under the PayUBiz payment gateway service to make sure that we give our customers a hassle free transaction experience. Based on your behaviors on our Website we may automatically track certain information on our Website. We use this information for internal research of our users, understanding their interest and to serve them better. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from which URL you next go to (i.e. URL which is on our Website), We do not intend to trace any of your information apart from your session which you use on our Website, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
- Comply with our obligations under law.
- Monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- By law,
- To conduct our business,
- To secure our systems, or
- To enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law.
- Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
- We endeavor to comply with laws of other countries but cannot and do not warrant that we do. Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Website controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Website. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.This policy if effective as on the date mentioned hereinabove. We at our sole discretion may change any or all of the terms of this policy by updating this document from time to time. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We shall provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general. To unsubscribe you can go the template or promotion you receive and click on “Unsubscribe”. You may also raise a flag or mail us at email@example.com.